Wednesday, November 16, 2016

MOVING ON




FUCK 2016
but
IT'S GOOD TO BE ALIVE





We had breakfast at McDonald's this morning.   My wife got her hair cut and she looks great.  She has made a speedy recovery from her cancer treatments.  Our cats are lovable company.  I have a bottle of vodka in the fridge, a bottle of Jameson in the cupboard and wine under the island.    My fire wood is in, we have books to read.   I am looking forward to the first snow fall.  And it looks like marijuana will be legal in Maine. 

Sending it to you
the Ol'Buzzard
 

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well for you and your wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the optimism here. Happy winter & good riddance to 2016, I say!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."