Wednesday, October 13, 2021

WINDOWS ELEVEN

 




 

YOU’VE GOT TO BE SHITTING ME.  

 

I just watched a YouTube video on Windows 11, and I didn’t understand single word.  

Ok, techies, and most young people, probably require ten-thousand bells and whistles to keep them interested; but I don’t want to have to learn a hundred step program just to check my mail, watch a few YouTube videos, make an occasional post on my blog, and access my word processor. 

It has taken me ten years to get comfortable with Windows 10.  

 

I hate it

the Ol’Buzzard


4 comments:

  1. Microsoft Windows 10 has not been out for 10 years. It came out in 2015. MW-11 is out, yes, but you don't have to download it if you don't want it. My laptop is so freaking old that I could never download it without problems. The techies are saying if you have an old computer and don't want to update then don't worry. You can still operate your old laptop or whatever you use for the next 3 to 4 years before Microsoft stops the updates on MW-10. SO, by then, those of us like myself included, who will refuse to update, Will probably be getting a new computer a few years down the line anyways. Don't sweat it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also HATE Windows 10. I've only recently made peace with being forced to use it. At least I can use it securely until 2025. Like yourself, I don't need 90% of the system capabilities. Wish we could purchase systems with ala carte features and sign a waiver or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still use one of mine with Vista, it works swell..I'm retired and in no hurry.....

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."