Saturday, August 24, 2019

NAMING TRUMP







Once a Democrat is selected to run against Trump, it is a sure bet that Trump will float out a derogatory name as a tag for his opponent. 
 

It is important for the Democratic Nominee to have a fast come-back that will nail Trump at his own game. 
 

That being said, I offer this as a possibility:

 President Trump, you surely look slim up here at the podium.  Are you wearing a spanks, or a full figure girdle?   You know, I’ve seen you out on the golf course where you look like a fat walrus with teeny tiny hands.   I think I will call you tt for teeny-tiny, or else tw for teeny-weeny………hands.


Democrats are always quick to say, if you wrestle a hog in the slop, you’ll get filthy and the hog will enjoy it.   Also, when they go low, we go high: but that’s not going to work with Trump.   Sometimes you have to wade into the slop to kick the hog in the ass. 

the Ol’Buzzard

6 comments:

  1. Broke-ahontas. Doesn't matter who the dem nominee is, they can use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It should be easy to pick from the gazillion insult nicknames that Trump has already been given!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all in for this even if we have to bring ourselves down to his level. The problem is that it might make him madder and therefore fight harder to get re-elected. He could turn to his nasty bag of tricks, aka Russian friends, to win this. He did it before, why not again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or as I once said to a coworker while trying to clean up an IT mess at work and lost a bunch of emails - "When you're trying to clean the sh*t out of the barn, your bound to step in it sometimes". I think the problem will be narrowing it down from so many suitable good nicknames to a few really great ones.

    Broke-ahantas.... I'm glad I didn't have beverage nearby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh - and yes, I DO know that should have been "you're"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think they make spanks that size....

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."