Thursday, April 25, 2019

KAMALA HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT




I like Buttigieg, I like Bernie, I like many of the Democrats running for President in 2020; but Kamala Harris is a candidate can beat Trump and has the moxie to deal with Republican in the Congress.   She is a kick-ass, take no prisoners politician - and what this country needs for a President.  






Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line.  It is time for idealism and liberal social attitudes to be put aside.  It is time to run a tough, down to earth, realistic candidate for the Democrat nominee. 

Tune into Kamala Harris.  This is a woman that can turn out the African American and Hispanic vote that was missing in the Hillary campaign.  

She is for doing away with privately run prisons, legalizing marijuana and legalizing prostitution: put that in your pipes snow flakes.  

She has everything.

Check her out.
the Ol'Buzzard

1 comment:

  1. I'll agree with your assessment of Kamala Harris. Let's hope her popularity carries her all the way to the White House. I also like Buttigieg, but don't think he's seasoned enough to withstand the assault the Republicans will bring. I may be wrong and I may be standing with someone else at voting time. Time will tell. I don't care if Tooth Fairy runs as long as he can beat Trump.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."