Saturday, June 9, 2018

HE’S BACK







I haven’t been able to post for a couple of months because of Trump burnout.  I am exhausted.   Before I can become outraged over any single atrocity committed by the Trump White House, another and another and another have been perpetrated.   A daily series of scandal and ignorance appears the norm.    I have paid too much attention to something I have no control over.

I need to put everything back into perspective - I need to go back to zen. 



It is what it is and it will be what it will be.










Or I could just smoke a joint.   That could work too.
the Ol'Buzzard

6 comments:

  1. Looks like here in Michigan we'll get to vote on legal weed in Nov. That may help us survive the next few years. Maybe I should check on getting some seeds to be ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard from you in a while I was beginning to wonder if something bad happened. Yes! I got all worried and shit.
    Just take a deep breath and let it out slowly while picturing in your mind Trump being impeached and then going to prison. Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orange shitgibbon does have that effect on many (if not most) of us. I've been known to light one up occasionally for a brief vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many folks don't care how much Trump fucks things up as long as it pisses off those that don't like him.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."