Tuesday, April 21, 2015

WILLIE NELSON





It has been reported that Willie Nelson is going to release his own brand of pot.   I wonder what they will call it = Williejuana, Willie Jane....



If Bill Maher decided to get on the weed wagon he could start a brand Maherjuana, or perhaps Real High Time ...



The possibilities are endless.

People who worry the long term effects of smoking pot can look at Willie: it is writing and releasing and performing songs into your eighties. 



the Ol'Buzzard

4 comments:

  1. Willie Nelson and weed is a marketing match made in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on the national news this morning. I think some big changes are coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's calling it "Willie's Reserve", and it's being sold in Washington state and I think also Colorado.
    My favorite song is "I'll Never Smoke Weed With Willie Again".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never tried it but no quarrel with those who use it. Legalizing it and releasing all those in prison charged with possession would be a good move.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."