Tuesday, November 30, 2021

MEDITATING ON RIGHT ANGLES

 


This morning at 6 a.m. I knocked off fifteen-minutes on my Total Gym and then meditated for about five minutes to bring down my respiration rate and heart rate.    Sitting on the incline plane of the gym while meditating I was staring at the white closet door – at the white panels with edges that are perfect right angles.  





 

Right angles are special in nature, like the Fibonacci numbers.   Plants attempt to grow at right angles to the sky - plants growing upright look right.   There is a stability with right angles that doesn’t exist with things askew; the walls of buildings, the windows, picture frames…   Look around your house: everything is right angles – because they feel right. 

 

the Ol’Buzzard


5 comments:

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."