Saturday, August 28, 2021

I LIKE NOT THAT NEWS - BRING ME GOOD NEWS

 

THE NEWS IS: THERE IS NO GOOD NEWS

I LIKE IT NOT, BRING ME SOME OTHER NEWS




Yesterday it was near ninety.  Last night the temperatures dropped into the fifties and today will be in the high sixties.  I got up at five-thirty this morning and fed the cats, then walked out on the front steps.   The air was crisp and felt invigorating.  The sun was beginning to lighten the eastern sky over the spruce trees.  There are signs of the approach of Fall.   We love the Fall.  That is good news.

the Ol'Buzzard 

1 comment:

  1. it was cool when I got up at 7:30 a.m. rain cooled it off..but it's August in Texas, it will be back into the high 90's with heat index in the low 100's..fuck.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."