Monday, April 20, 2020

CATS ARE SUSCEPTIBLE TO COVID-19







A tiger at the Bronx Zoo tested positive for COVID-19, and was believed to have contracted the virus from an asymptomatic zookeeper.   Five other tigers and lions at the zoo have shown signs of respiratory distress. 
 

Though animals are a comfort to the sick, people showing symptoms of the virus should isolate themselves from their pets.
  

If you must have a comfort animal, I think buzzards are probably OK. 





the Ol’Buzzard










1 comment:

  1. I had to smile at that. One of the things that keeps me moving is so they don't think I 'm dead

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."