Friday, March 31, 2017

PENNYWISE IS BACK!




A remake of Stephen King’s IT is due out this September.  

If you are a follower of King, as I am, this is a must see movie.





Remakes are rarely as good as the original; but I will hold my opinion until after the release.   

One thing we know, King is at his best when his subjects are kids.   He has always been able to realistically step back into childhood and touch a scary  place that we all remember.  

Very rarely are movies as good as the books; but Stand By Me and It were well done, and I have high hopes for this new release.   It will be ruined if script moves away from the story and the young actors to spectacular computer animation.

We all have to admit; clowns are scary as hell.




the Ol'Buzzard

1 comment:

  1. I have always been freaked out by clowns..and It cinched the deal..stephen king is the best ..and It was terrifying except for the ending..but I am really looking forward to seeing the new It..

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."