Friday, July 24, 2020

TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOULD QUIT WAVING THE FLAG.



6" Vinyl Military Veteran, POW MIA or U.S. Flag Car & Truck Window ...

 

If you have a Trump bumper sticker and a MIA/POW sticker on your ride, you need to remove one or the other because they are not compatible. 

 

Trump was a spoiled rich kid, son of a millionaire property developer in New York.   He received four deferments from military service during the Vietnam era while in college, where he played football, squash, tennis and golf.  Immediately after leaving college his father had a doctor write him a medical deferment from the draft, claiming bone spurs in a foot. 

 

In an interview with Howard Stern Trump laughed about it, saying he had his own Vietnam era trauma; that he had been ‘a brave soldier’ by avoiding venereal disease during that time.

 

This draft dodger had the gall to later attack John McCain; saying the John McCain was not a hero just because he was captured.  Saying, “I like men who weren’t captured.” 

 

He liked men who weren’t captured:  Who the hell is he to look down on MIA/POW’s.  

 

Now we find that Russia placed a bounty on the heads of American Soldiers in Afghanistan, and Trump says nothing; afraid to upset he hero Vladimir Putin.  

 

the Ol’Buzzard, USN Ret.

 

 

 


5 comments:

  1. All of this seems correct to me. I wish the Democrats would run a worthwhile candidate for me to support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a two tour combat Vietnam veteran, lifelong registered Republican, I have become ashamed of my party our sock puppet party leaders, their clown act freedom Caucus and their affiliation with conspiracy theorists.
    I would vote for a box of rocks before supporting the amoral,narcissistic, divisive coward Republican incumbent candidate for a second term.
    I have submitted my papers to amend my registration to Independent - Never thought I would ever be a registered fence sitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only did one Viet Nam tour with the 82 Airborne as an 11B and I am with you on Trump.

      Delete
  3. As a two tour combat Vietnam veteran, lifelong registered Republican, I have become ashamed of my party our sock puppet party leaders, their clown act freedom Caucus and their affiliation with conspiracy theorists.
    I would vote for a box of rocks before supporting the amoral,narcissistic, divisive coward Republican incumbent candidate for a second term.
    I have submitted my papers to amend my registration to Independent - Never thought I would ever be a registered fence sitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my daddy who fought the nazis in Germany and in France would be screaming down the street over what is happening and what is being done to the vets..watching the nazi flag being flown in the streets of the country he so proudly fought for..Nixon turned him from a republican to a democrat..and he'd vote for a yellowdog before he'd vote for trump.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."