Friday, June 19, 2020

TRYING OUT THE NEW BLOGGER






I hate being forced to new.  I don't like having to learn new.  If I want to learn something new I will pursue it myself and do it in my own time and at my own speed.

I have always said that every thing I know, I learned from books. That has always been my mantra until the last decade.   Now when I want to learn something new I go to YouTube.   

I checked out the tutorial on the new Blogger and so here it is.







Oh well.

What the fuck
the Ol'Buzzard


7 comments:

  1. If you enlarge the picture I think that is a Trump sticker on the wash tub. Why would that surprise anyone?
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha, wow, that woman can really play the spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why learn new things when they become obsolete the minute you learn them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to get excited about starting new things. Who knows new things, you better accept the results.
    Keep spirit, friend.

    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to put off using the new blogger as long as I can. Not interested at all in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been ignoring it. I hope it goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Perfect post! I unfortunately tried the new Blogger posting method yesterday.... and didn’t realize the damn thing didn’t work until this morning. I used the old Blogger to post today.

    Not sure what the hell I did wrong yesterday..... like you not feeling particularly “enthused” about trying to figure it out now, either.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."