Thursday, June 11, 2020

STARTING THE DAY OFF RIGHT













Sometimes the only positive thing that  happens to you all day, is the good crap you had that morning.


And if you didn’t, then you’ll have to write off the whole day as shit.


But it doesn't have to be that way.


When ever I find a product or an activity that I like, I usually try to share it on this blog.


A few months ago, I had a hernia operation.    I was really concerned about the possibility of damaging the operation site, because I usually strain when using the bathroom.
   

Before the operation, I talked to my brother-in-law, who has more medical complaints than a Sigonella hooker.  He highly recommended Metamucil, saying it keep him wonderfully regular.



  

I can’t say enough about this product.   I take one teaspoon in a cold glass of water every morning.   For those of you old enough to remember, it tastes just like orange Tang.


It works, no pain, no strain.   And regardless what happens the rest of the day – I’m good to go.

Thanks Johnny
I love you man.
the Ol'Buzzard
 

2 comments:

  1. Metamucil's been around for years. When I was a kid, I remember that one of my aunties was on a crazy (and undoubtedly unhealthy) diet of nothing but Metamucil and oranges.

    I hope the hernia operation solved your problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot say enough good things about it. I use it all the time too, after my bowel surgeries in 2017 and 2018.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."