Tuesday, March 3, 2020

WHY I AM VOTING FOR THE OLD JEW IN THE WHITE HOUSE



BIDEN OR BERNIE?



1.    Bernie has massive crowds at his rallies.
2.    The status-quo center of the Democrat party is lining up behind Biden.
3.    Bernie’s policies are far left liberal and I agree with most of them.
4.    Biden is a safe vote who is liked through the rust belt states.
5.    Sometimes Bernie seems over the top.
6.    Biden often seems to have senior moments – off his game.

The question is: who can beat Trump.   My wife and I go back and forth deciding who we should cast our vote for in today’s primary (Super Tuesday.)   We have even considered flipping a coin in the parking lot of the voting precinct. 

BUT

I am sick and tired of seeing Billy Graham, and now Franklin Graham and other fundamentalist preachers show up at the White House to prey with newly elected Presidents.   They all have the agenda of moving the country toward a Christian theocracy.     

I would love to see an old Jew in the White House, and bring back the separation of church and state.   So, I am voting for Bernie.   
the Ol’Buzzard

6 comments:

  1. More separation of church and state would be a Good Thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caucused in the last presidential election and Bernie won our county, but I'm not doing it this time. It looks like it's going to be Biden and Bernie as I don't think Warren can get enough support even though I think she is the smartest we've got at the moment. As long as everybody gets behind the nominee we should be able to do what needs to be done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with you about Warren. Shame we can't seem to vote for the smartest candidate who truly has a plan for everything.

      Delete
  3. I am remarkably depressed that it's come down to a cage match between geezers. No wonder young people have so little interest in voting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Bernie or whoever gets the nomination. Someone has to beat the Anus Tangerinus and clean the infestation out of the White House and then sweep Putin out the door. In other words, it's time to clean house.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."