Tuesday, March 17, 2020

DISCLAIMER: PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON MY BLOG ARE NOT TROLLS.



In my blog titled  CORONAVIRUS WILL JUST GO AWAY, I made a comment about red hat people that troll my post:   That Ol'Buzzard post was a copy of a letter-to-the-editor I sent to  The Daily Bulldog, a local on line paper.   On the Bulldog there are the same mad MAGA people that attack anyone that sends in a liberal letter-to-the-editor.   Some of the comments verge on actual threats, while others just try to intimidate the writer.  

So my comment about trolls was referring to the asses that troll the Bulldog.  Not on my Ol'Buzzard blog.   

I welcome all comments on my blog, because they are always sincerely held opinions that are seeds for discussion. 

the Ol'Buzzard

5 comments:

  1. Did you ever go back to the Bulldog to check on how many magats remarked about what you wrote? It might make for an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good afternoon OBuz- I cruised The Bulldog website/letters to The Editor and did not find your article - perhaps you can provide a link?
    I generally avoid reactionary screeds from amoral MAGA hat cowards and partisans,however, I feel a need to view this specific event for its pure entertainment/distraction value only.
    Full disclosure, I am a recovering Republican reconfigured as a slightly left leaning Independent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent in the letter last Sunday, and it has not been published so far. Perhaps the editor feels with the coronavirus they should not publish comment criticizing the President. Past letters I have occasionally offered were all met with vitriol - so I suspected this would be the same.
      O'B

      Delete
  3. Thank you Mr. Gilliand.
    I read your Op Ed piece published by The Bulldog today. As foretasted a great majority of the "Mad Hatter responses were dismissive and aggressive. - Anyway, well stated and thank you for providing a dose of idle time therapy sir.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."