Saturday, October 26, 2019

AN OLD MAN'S PEE AT THREE A.M.





I got up at 3 a.m last night to go downstairs to do an old man's pee.   The night light in the bathroom gave me enough illumination to hit the toilet.   We live in the woods and always keep the shade up in the bathroom.  Just as I was getting ready to go back to bed I turned and saw a shadow on the bathroom door.   My Nook Book was handy so I grabbed it and snapped a picture.  

We have a new moon with just a sliver crescent of light.  The night was clear and the stars were vivid. 

 The shadow only last a few seconds and then faded away.   



When I showed the picture to my wife, she just smiled in a knowing way and said, 'Some things men aren't meant to understand."

the Ol'Buzzard





2 comments:

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."