Wednesday, July 17, 2019

JOE HAS GOT TO GO!







In an interview with Mika Brzezinski, Joe Biden was asked what he would do if Donald Trump attacked him as being too old. 


His answer was:  I’d tell him to come on, come on, let’s do push-ups.
  

What kind of fucking answer was that?


No one is impressed by a seventy-plus-year-old man challenging another seventy-plus old man to a push up contest.


Joe froze on the stage when confronted by Kamala Harris – and this is his plan for answering an attack by Trump during a debate?   Let's do push-ups.


Joe and Bernie both need to hang it up.  I am an octogenarian, and I’m telling you, you start to lose it when you hit seventy.   I am physically viable for my age, but I am not at the top of my game as I was twenty or more years ago – and neither are they.
 

I will support who ever ends up as the Democrat nominee; but our focus should be nominating someone who can eviscerate Trump during a debate.  Joe Biden is not up to it.









the Ol’Buzzard  





2 comments:

  1. I tend to agree with you about Biden at this point... but I too will support whatever Democrat is selected. I just hope the nominees will work much harder to bring the message that the Democratic Party is for everyone. They keep getting stuck in focusing only on more narrow (but important) issues. They need to focus on healthcare for all, living wages for all etc.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. America needs generational change in its leadership.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."