Monday, September 10, 2018

HAPPY TIME MURDERS




We live in a great town: good restaurants, play houses, a University, low property taxes and reasonable real estate prices 

We have a seven theater multiplex theater here.  Tickets are $4.00 for seniors and college students can attend on Wednesday nights for $2.50.   A medium popcorn in $2.50 and a small coke is $1.50.   

My wife and I can attend a movie for $12.00 including a buttered popcorn and a drink.  

Tomorrow we are going to see Happy Time Murders.  Check it out on YouTube: 








the Ol'Buzzard


3 comments:

  1. David has been wanting to move up north like forever but we will never do it. He hates the cold. I never heard of this movie. I need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my "to see" list too! And damn, your prices are reasonable!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."