Monday, September 24, 2018

I'M SICK OF KLAVANAUGH - BUT...



Beside the point that Republicans stole the prior Supreme Court nomination, and the point that Kavanaugh's extreme conservative positions make him unfit for the office; not excusing rape charges, it bothers me we are going back to post adolescent high school time to look for inappropriate actions to use as unconfirmed accusations against Kavanaugh or any man or woman.

Now they are claiming that Kavanaugh exposed himself as a teenager.   Hell, I ran through the streets of downtown Jacksonville, Florida bare ass naked when the song The Streak was popular - and I was in my thirties.   Of course, with my background I could never be seriously considered for any major public office that would require scrutiny.  






My only reply for my actions from high school through age forty when I married my wife, is to quote Solzhenitsyn: 
"One and the same human being is, at various ages, under various circumstances, a totally different human being." 


the Ol'Buzzard


3 comments:

  1. Maybe so but now two more women have come forward. Makes ya wanna go hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at his eyes..scary..His extreme outbreaks and unable to answer a simple yes/ no question.....
    No F'n way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fact that he worked for Starr leading up to Clinton's impeachment should be enough to disqualify him, but for the GOP that makes him ideal.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."