Monday, August 20, 2018

AN OBAMA BIDEN MURDER MYSTERY











Last week at Barnes and Noble my wife picked up the paperback Hope Never Dies, by Andrew Shaffer.  I am hoping this is the beginning of a new series.  





The back cover reads:
“It’s been several months since the 2016 presidential election, and ‘Uncle Joe’ Biden is puttering around his house, grouting the tile in his master bathroom, feeling lost and adrift in an America that doesn’t make sense any more.  

But when his favorite Amtrak conductor dies in a suspicious accident, Joe feels a familiar desire to serve – and he leaps into the role of amateur sleuth, with a little help from his old friend President Barack Obama (code name Renegade).   Together they’ll plumb the depths of Delaware, traveling from cheap motels to biker bars and beyond, as they uncover the sinister forces advancing America’s opioid epidemic….”





If you like mysteries and love Obama and Biden this is a must read. 




the Ol’Buzzard

4 comments:

  1. I loved those old memes of Obama and Biden. I heard someone is coming out with new funnier memes of the pair trolling his Orangeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up (allegedly)in Delaware, but haven't been back since the mid 80s. It's not a big state and it would be fun to follow an adventure there. I think I voted for Joe in the first election I was old enough to vote in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that for real? I gotta find that book.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."