Thursday, January 26, 2017

SHARING A COOKING SOLUTION






I love eggs.  I like them scrambled, poached, hard boiled, stuffed and especially over easy.   I have one of those spatula with the rubber like blade that I use in order not to damage the non-stick surface on my frying pan; but most time when I flip the over-easy eggs I end up breaking the yoke.      I always ended up with a little bit of cooked egg stuck to the leading edge of the spatula, so I figured the blade was not slipping under the egg smoothly.   Lately I have been spraying the blade with cooking oil when I make over-easy; and now the eggs flip with no problem. 

the Ol'Buzzard





  

5 comments:

  1. I never thought about that. neat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an over-easy kinda gal myself. OF COURSE I'm talking about how I like my eggs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Over easy is the best kind.
      the Ol'Buzzard

      Delete
    2. You slay me. As Cleopatra said to Caesar, Sire, I am not prone to argue.

      Delete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."