Wednesday, July 22, 2015

THERE IS ALWAYS A NEED FOR A SAW HORSE.





We recently had a new carpet put down in our cabin.   Because of the increased thickness of the new carpet I had to pull three doors and take ½ inch of the bottoms.
 
Years ago when we moved here I built a set of saw horses and over the years have used them many times.
  
You can purchase saw horses but these are much more substantial and are made from scrap 2x4’s and a piece of plywood and can be disassembled, transported and stored easily

If you do DIY carpentry projects you will find these saw horses invaluable.


fully assembled 


End pieces slip into the slots on the cross members 


70 degree angle




cross member dissembled



completely disassembled 


hope it is useful
the Ol'Buzzard

3 comments:

  1. Thank you sire! I saved the pictures as I need to build a set of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dad was a carpenter. He had sawhorses like that. I learned to parallel park when I was 16 by practicing it on the road between his two sawhorses, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."