Thursday, October 31, 2013

HALLOWEEN: MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY


I Love Halloween!



First of all, because it is a celebration of all things macabre; and I love books and movies on vampires, werewolves, witches and things that go bump in the night: something evil this way comes.



Also, because it drives fundamentalist Christians crazy:
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:27



2 comments:

  1. And, I love all things Fall.
    Trick or Treating is now delayed til tomorrow night in Indiana due to the storms. My Kit Kats will go to the Hooter girls...

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Halloween to you! I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."