Sunday, February 10, 2013

BUTT SWEAT AND TEARS

I haven't checked my blog in a couple of weeks - big storm etc. - and when I checked it tonight I found I had been spamed with 250 comments by ANOMYMOUS.    While trying to delete this intrusion I have accidently deleted recent comments from those of you who are kind enough to leave your opinions on my ramblings.

It doesn't look like I can retrieve them. 

ANOMYMOUS is some kind of commercial outfit that is trying to steer readers to its site. 

I don't know how to report this to GOOGLE so will just have to be more vigilant.

Has anyone else had a problem with these ass holes?

the Ol'Buzzard

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."