Thursday, July 13, 2017

COVFEFE




It is raining today and I can’t work outside, so I am taking the day off.

That’s my excuse and I’m sticking with it.

Time to catch up reading blogs and sharing what’s on my mind.

Bill Maher is always complaining about the ignorance of a large percentage of American voters; and the sometimes maddeningly political correctness and fantasy obsessions of liberals.

A program on Public Radio this past week-end told the story of an environmentalist movement that decided to try to reverse evolution on one of the islands that was visited by Charles Darwin in the Galapagos group - restoring the island of Pinta to the condition Darwin found when he landed. 

A number of these islands are home to giant tortoise, but on the island of Pinta there was only one tortoise left: Lonesome George.  



Now a tortoise is a tortoise is a tortoise, but the liberal environmentalist and college biology departments involved decided that not just any tortoise would do, but the replacements should be from the blood line of Lonesome George. 

For forty years they tried to get Lonesome George to mate, but he wasn’t interested.   One College professor and his female assistant went so far as spending two years trying to jack off ole George for his semen, but to no avail.  



Finally, Lonesome George died.   One of the scientist said he was ready to shoot him anyway. 

This is the type of obsessive bull shit that liberals are known for.   Probably hundreds of thousands of dollars and many hundreds of man hours were spent on this project so tourist could visit the Island and experience it as Darwin did – what a waste of time and money.

Now as to the dumbing of the voting population:








What can I say?
the Ol'Buzzard

3 comments:

  1. I heard the episode of Lonesome George. Once in awhile I hyper focus on something for way too long. When I come out of the fog I wonder what the hell was wrong with me to lose my perspective. I felt like they did that only on mega-doses of steroids. I love that one scientist that just said, "Who the hell cares?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had a massive failure of our educational system. Maybe this is why we are in such a fix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor ol' George. Scientists just mucking around without a clue.
    As for that video, I often wonder WTF happened with those people. Did they go to school at all? But then I think that they were the ones that probably voted for # 45.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."