Sunday, April 24, 2016

SUNDAY MORNING




Sunday morning and people get dressed up and go to church to worship their respective god; they sing and prey and put money in the plate when it is passed around.  They feel self-righteous and  pious as they interact with others of their congregation. 

The rest of the week they swim in their prejudices and bigotry, more concerned about politics, money and station than about the people around them. 

If they were serious they would just look out for other people.  



And realize that we are not special - we are all in it together.

the Ol'Buzzard

5 comments:

  1. I'm spending my Sunday morning reading blogs! Better use of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go work in my garden, where the produce from it will go to meals on wheels..bite me Christians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I slept till noon! It was great. Thanks for the great tune.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pray on your knees on Sunday and prey on your neighbours the other six days

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."