Wednesday, March 13, 2013

BUZZARD BARF

Holmes and Watson are on a camping trip.  During the middle of the night Holmes nudges Watson.  "Watson," he says, "Look up at the sky and tell me what you see."   

"I see millions of stars," Watson says.  

"And what do you conclude from that, Watson?"

Watson thinks for a moment and finally says, "Astronomically, it tells me there are million of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.  Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.  And meteorologically I suspect there will be a beautiful day tomorrow."

"What does it tell you Holmes?"

"Watson, you idiot!   Someone has stolen out tent."  

Cribbed from Plato and a Platypus Walked Into A Bar.  By Cathcart and Klein.

the Ol'Buzzard

1 comment:

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."