Wednesday, December 30, 2015

MORE BUZZARD BARF



???


What is this that people have to be near other people.   Are we heard animals and feel uncomfortable unless we are a part of a crowd?

Is it just me?  I can't understand why when I go to a restaurant that is almost empty and the waitress or waiter wants to seat me right next to other people.   Or when I am at the movie theater and most of the seats are empty and a group comes in and sits directly behind me or in front of me or in the same row as me.  

Why would anyone want to be in Time Square on New Years eve?   

I don't get it.

the Ol'Buzzard

3 comments:

  1. And this is why you live in Maine . . .

    Happy New, Year, any way you spend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most animals crave company. Whether we are herd animals or not. I never like to see a single dog or cat (or cow or horse or goat). It is why you see pictures of cats hugging stuffed toys. They are lonesome. Or different species becoming good friends. My late wife was a people person but needed to be alone to recharge her batteries. I prefer to work alone but need people to recharge my batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been able to figure out why when a restaurant is half empty you get seated next to the only other people in there. Also on the highways, if you do a steady speed you will either pass herds of care or get passed by herds of cars. It's like they think they have to travel in packs for some reason. (Maybe they think the cops can't stop all of them?????)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."