The thing I noticed during the first debate between Hillary and Trump was that he posed all his policy decisions on money:
- NATO should pay up.
- Japan should pay for protection.
- South Korea should pay for protection.
- Cutting taxes on the wealthy will produce more jobs and more money in the economy.
- He really has more wealth than he has admitted and so would be a good President.
- Not paying income tax makes him a good business man and a great potential President.
- Stiffing businesses that have worked for him was good for the bottom line.
- He does business all over the world and makes lots of money.
- He owns lots of expensive properties.
- And, surprisingly he didn’t mention that Mexico will pay for his wall.
He is a one trick pony: I am rich and every policy of my administration will be preference with a dollar sign – a profit margin.
I think this is the story behind the story.