Thursday, September 8, 2016

THANK GOODNESS FOR THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE






I never thought I would say this; but thank goddess for the Electoral College deciding the Presidency. 

Seeing the poles showing Donald Trump and Hillary within the margin of error reinforces what Bill Maher always says: that a large percentage of the American people are bone ignorant, uninformed and willing to vote against their own best interest. 



It is scary to think that the popular vote could elect Donald Trump as President of the United States – but the Electoral College count shows otherwise. 


the Ol’Buzzard

3 comments:

  1. Well, for sure...Gerrymandering could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For once in my life I'm really scared for our future. All I can think is, what if.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up and it's going to be a bad dream.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."