Sunday, October 4, 2015

OCTOBER: A SPECIAL MONTH FOR SPECIAL PEOPLE



When you are married to a witch October is a special month.



October 


Damn my hair has turned white.  
But, I still have some black in my mustache and my pubes are still black.



 The season for witches - and this one is mine




The baby is always watching the mamma witch


The Older Cat - My wife's familiar 



The exercise bike sits idle behind the chest: perhaps she can cast a spell that will make us want to use it next month.



Double bubble toil and trouble...





Counting down to Halloween



Look into my eyes...





The witch's broom -  hand made by an artisan in Kentucky.


Something evil this way comes
the Ol'Buzzard

3 comments:

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."