Sunday, January 21, 2018

DO IT YOURSELF ALLURE FLOORING


Back in august of 2015 I installed Allure GripStrip flooring, available at Home Depot, in my back room.  This room is joined by our back door which we use all winter.   This means that I often come in with snow on my boots and the room is a traffic area to the back porch.  

Two and a half years and this floor still looks good and I have had no trouble with the product.   

If you are looking to upgrade a floor in your house this is an easy and inexpensive fix.   I will add that it is imperative that you use a roller on the seams, other than that just preplan and follow directions.

I told my wife it would take about two hours.  She laughed.  About six hours later, and with sore knees, I finally finished.  




















a good winter project
the Ol'Buzzard



4 comments:

  1. The flooring looks really nice -- and just look at that organized closet! I'm green, positively green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did the same thing to our floors. the only place not done is the kitchen and the tv room. I do love the look that it has.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."