Monday, March 21, 2016
THINGS I THINK ABOUT:
1. In the year 1800 the world population was about one billion – one hundred years later (around 1927) the earth population reached two billion. Today the earth population is above seven billion, and by twenty-fifty the population in projected to be nearing ten billion.
With these population numbers it is obvious that land area in finite and land usage critical. Isn’t it about time to get rid of cemeteries and golf courses?
2. Any sentence starting with the words ‘I think’ totally discredits what you are about to say.
3. Prostitution, like marijuana, should be legal. Legalizing it would undermine the violent underground trade of drug dealers and pimps. Legalization would regulate the industries, create taxable income for the states, and allow you to identify fundamentalist Christians on sight - running around with their hair on fire. Besides that, having sex is legal and selling is legal, so logically selling sex should be legal?
4. When do you think was the last time Queen Elizabeth gave Prince Philip a blow job?
5. The international space station was launched in 1998 and has housed mainly men for almost twenty years. Men have remained on station from three months to a year. Now, men can’t go without sex without masturbating for a year (more likely a week.) So what happens to the ejaculate? If you shined a black light on the walls would they light up. This could work as a bio-energy saving system.
6. Clock time is not actual sun time. When a stick is stuck in the ground the shortest shadow represents 12 noon. This is why time zones were established – as little as fifteen miles east west distance can create a one-minute difference in actual time. Before time zones it would be two o’clock in one town and one hundred miles west the time would be one-fifty-four – this wreaked havoc with train schedules.
7. It is three thousand miles from the east coast to the west coast and a three-hour time difference. If you departed the east coast at 2 pm and flew west at one thousand miles an hour, you should be able to pull the stem on your watch and it would be 2 pm wherever your flight happened to be at the moment – you should be able to arrive at the same time you departed.
I am just sharing