Friday, January 31, 2020

I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE RELIGION



Voodoo is the white side of the one true religion that originated with the original people in Africa, the birth place of human beings.  Juju is the dark side of that practice.   

So, every body has been worshiping the wrong gods.  The Great Juju, lives at the bottom of the ocean; and she is  not happy.  


You think the world is experiencing global warming? Wrong. 


The great Juju at the bottom of the sea is having PMS, so you better get your act straight and sacrifice a chicken as penance for worshiping false gods. 












If you don't repent, the zombie apocalypse could be next.

Juju loves me, this I know
For Marie LaVeau told me so
But if I don't respect her spells
She will send me down to hell

But, don't eat the chicken
the OL'Buzzard







5 comments:

  1. If we don't get to eat the chicken, who does?

    You now have me thinking about hitting a Popeye's for lunch for a deep-fried sacrifice or two.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."