Friday, December 20, 2013

A FREE COMPUTER VIRUS CLEAN-UP



My computer was running really slow and hanging up.   My Norton virus protection said my computer was safe.  When I went onto the Norton web site I found that there is a free computer virus clean up download.   I downloaded it from www.norton.com/virushelp   and selected Norton Power Eraser - it took about ten minutes and Norton found and fixed three problems.   Since then my computer is running 100% better.  

I know there is some prejudice concerning Norton Virus Protection; but I thought I would share this.   Its free and if anyone is plagued with problems you might want to try it.  

I am not recommending it, just telling of my experience for your information.
the Ol'Buzzard

2 comments:

  1. I will have to give it a try since my computer has taken to turning itself off every 30 minutes or so.
    Thanks for the comment Buzz. I keep saying I am going to start posting again but just can't seem to quite get it up.
    I love reading your thoughts on anything btw Buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Norton. My computer is slowing down a little at times but it is 4 or 5 years old so that is expected.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."