Thursday, March 19, 2020

DAILY BULLDOG LETTER TO THE EDITOR



There were some questions about an earlier post I had submitted to a local on-line newspaper.  People were unable to find the post and subsequent comments.

I sent in the letter last Sunday, and it has not been published so far.  Perhaps the editor feels with the coronavirus they should not publish comment criticizing the President.   Past letters I have occasionally offered were all met with vitriol - so I did suspect this would be the same.

the Ol'Buzzard

1 comment:

  1. I would keep sending them questions about not posting your letter. They are afraid of getting firebombed on their server. Chicken shits.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."