Sunday, June 17, 2018

IN AN EFFORT AT FULL DISCLOSURE







MRMacrum of Lost in the Bozone recently posted about updating his blog presentation.  I am satisfied with my blog appearance, but I had a look at my profile and found that the picture posted was eight years old and showed a younger buzzard who still had some black hair. 

Solzhenitsyn (The Gulag…) noted: “One and the same human being is, at various ages, under various circumstances, a totally different human being.”

So, in an effort of full disclosure I have updated my profile picture to reflect the real me at my age:






The Indian motorcycle shirt was a father's day present from my wife and cat - daughters.  I have never owned an Indian, but my grandaddy road one back in the thirties





 and I have always admired them and thought some day I might... 




but they are too expensive and now someday has passed me by.


But I have had a good ride so no complaints.
the Ol'Buzzard



4 comments:

  1. That's a good photo you chose for your new profile pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have way more hair on top of your head than I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer to live in the past thank you very much. My profile picture stays. Though there is still some serious dead weight hanging around the fringes of my blog, I'll get to them next time I feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My roaches refuse to be updated.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."