Tuesday, December 29, 2015

SNOW AT LAST



SNOW AT LAST
SNOW AT LAST
THANK GODDESS ALL MIGHTY
SNOW AT LAST

Snow just beginning outside the kitchen window



I am a winter person and this year I feel slighted.  Here it is the 29th of December and we are having our first significant snow.   

This is the winter world that I love


The day temperatures forecast for the next week are right around freezing, which may mean the snow will remain.   Last year at this time we had snow well over two feet, and that base remained all winter. 

The cats don't know what all the fuss is about.
 

I was riding my motorcycle on December 25th – unfucking believable.

Scientist say it is the warmest year on record and a product of global warming; but I blame it on Trump.   You can’t have any conversation this age without Trump in it.
the Ol’Buzzard


4 comments:

  1. is that a basil plant? beautiful...
    and those are some good looking Maine Coon's...I love the expressions on their faces..
    it's finally cold here too..not snow cold but nippy...in 50's..30's at night..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The warm weather has been from all the hot air coming from Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had snow on the ground since before Thanksgiving, but we have had a lot of rainy days since then. Even today the forecast is for frizzle (freezing drizzle). I hate when things get covered with ice!! Just started using my snowblower a week ago as I was afraid it would plug up with all the wet snow. The temps are still running above average altho they are getting closer to the average highs. The lows are still higher than normal.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."