Thursday, December 17, 2015

JUDGE DECLARES MISTRIAL OF BALTIMORE POLICE OFFICER





I am not a conspiracy theorist (well maybe I am,) but it seems to me that of the six defendants, the Baltimore police officer that was picked to be tried first was the least likely to be convicted. 
 
Here we have a black man being tried for the death of a black man – less controversial than a white officer, so less chance of sparking violent demonstrations… I don’t know – I’m just asking?

Of the six defendants there was a white Lieutenant and a black female sergeant present at the time; so why try the lowly patrolman first?
  
Is this a case of collusion between the prosecutor’s office and the city government looking to keep a lid on the backlash?   Was charging the black patrolman first a conscious choice orchestrated by city officials

Maybe I'm wrong...
the Ol'Buzzard

3 comments:

  1. They wanted to use this guy to testify against the rest and if he had been convicted he wouldn't be able to use the Fifth.

    It's hard to convict someone for not doing something when everyone in the dept. is not doing it, even tho dept. policy states they should do it.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."