Monday, March 12, 2012

RHETORICAL QUESTIONS


SEX, SEX, AND MORE SEX

Sexual progressive cultures gave us literature, philosophy, civilization and the rest, while sexual restrictive cultures gave us the Dark Ages and the Holocaust.
225,000 years of Erotic Freedom
By Alan Moore Abrams


What the hell is wrong with these people?   Rush raved about young women promiscuously having sex, sex, sex; while Santorum declared that sex should be for procreation and not for pleasure.  

As a red blooded male I can’t see any downside to women willing to have sex.  For me, that has always been a situation much to be desired. 

One more Axe to grind:  Young men in high school that get laid by a good looking teacher and then complain…what kind of bullshit is that?   That would have been my wildest dream and highest aspiration when I was a teen ager.  

the Ol’Buzzard 

2 comments:

  1. Young men in high school that get laid by a good looking teacher and then complain

    Dumb, dumber, and dumbest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I happen to agree with you..don't tell my feminist friends.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."