Thursday, June 20, 2024

THIS COUNTRY HAS BECOME MORE DANGEROUS !

 

It is not enough that a person can walk into a gun shop or gun show and walk out with a military-style semi-automatic high-velocity weapon with an extended magazine.   Now the conservative Supreme Court has nullified a ban on bump stocks, which can turn semi-automatic weapons into rapid-fire mass killing machines like the ones used in the Las Vegas shooting that killed sixty people and wounded five hundred.







Just wait until the next mass shooting….






This country is fucking nuts

the Ol'Buzzard

2 comments:

  1. It's Odd, but we very rarely hear about the mass shooting in Las Vegas: the worst mass shooting in our history. Was it because "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"?

    You and I share the same page I think on a variety of issues. We are both frustrated and angry. I know I look at the world beyond the insulated world I live in and all I want to do is hunker down and cuss at the moon.
    Yes sir, you are absolutely correct, this country is fucking nuts. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, look up "crazy" in the dictionary and there's a picture of the USA.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."