Saturday, March 23, 2019

LIBERAL REDNECK ON RICH AND PRIVILEGE CHILDREN



Ivanka, Jared and Donald jr. didn't earn their positions in life?  I'm shocked!   

Having been raised in the Delta of Mississippi I've got more in common with Trae than most of the people I interact with today.   I wasn't raised in a trailer, but my grandmother and I lived in three rooms in one half of a shotgun shack - and I have lived in trailers. 

Rich kids were like aliens from another planet.  We didn't have any truly rich in our town.    

My choices when I graduated from high school were: ...join the military.

But Tray is right about one thing: For the most part, the kids of the rich will be pushing the buttons and pulling the knobs for the rest of us into the distant future.   

Trae Crowder explains it best.   






I'm just saying
the Ol'Buzzard

2 comments:

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."