Thursday, February 21, 2019

BUTTIGIEG FOR PRESIDENT



Buttigieg is not some cartoon play on words.  Peter Buttigieg is the mayor of South Bend, Indiana.  

I admit, I never heard of Buttigieg until he was interviewed on the Morning Joe show on MSNBC.   I was blown away about his intelligence and demeanor.    Unlike the other people who have declared, he is not spouting catch phrases and canned talking points; he actually addresses questions in a logical narrative that shows he can think beyond, “what do the people want to hear.”

I am proud that the Democratic Party has fielded a diverse group of candidates spanning race, gender, age and sexual orientation; but so far, I have only heard expected talking points.  Until now.


Buttigieg is a breath of fresh air and sanity and I hope he gets traction.    







the Ol'Buzzard

2 comments:

  1. Buttigieg sounds really good. Maybe he and Michelle could get together and come up with something. Trump still has almost 700 days left, but hopefully his idiocy will keep him from actually accomplishing any more damage to the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this guy is what he claims he is. He's very intelligent and informed. I like him. We will see.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."