Monday, November 13, 2017

GEORGE CARLIN IS SPEAKING FOR ME



He says exactly what I feel better than I can express it.



/>



Nothing can ever change for us - because we don't have control.
"It's a big club - and we're not in it." 





But in the end, the earth will out; and our puny little existence, and the Gods we have created in our image will all pass, and the earth will heal itself as if we never existed.

I don't have a dog in this fight any longer - I'm just an observer.
the Ol'Buzzard


5 comments:

  1. I miss George. He was so freaking smart and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Earth will shake us off like a bad case of fleas." George Carlin always put things in perspective, didn't he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But in the end, the earth will out; and our puny little existence, and the Gods we have created in our image will all pass, and the earth will heal itself as if we never existed.

    I love this. Species come and go over the aeons and ours will too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish he was still here..oh what he would have to say about all this..

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."