Sunday, April 9, 2017

FOR NUCLEAR ATTACK DUCK AND COVER




Yesterday I posted a blog about the inadequate computer systems throughout our government.   I mentioned that the Air Force Squadron tasked with launching nuclear weapons still uses floppy disk to enter launch codes.   

I have to admit, this is where I got my information from.  









Even as scary and insane as this seemed at the time, we now have to add another layer of insanity: that Donald Trump may wake up during the night and instead of tweeting, push the nuclear button because Sweden or some other country dissed him!



the Ol'Buzzard

2 comments:

  1. The thought of Cheeto pressing that button has given me problems sleeping at night. I pray that if or when he does, someone will hold off and call some general to confirm that order before Armageddon starts.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."