Tuesday, August 26, 2014

CELL PHONE SEX





I recently saw a commercial where a mother hands her cell phone to her young child to keep him occupied while traveling in her car.     The young generation is being indoctrinated to cell phone use at prekindergarten age. 

 

   Without cell phones our society would be crippled and young people would be traumatize.   



The cell phone is no longer a convenience; but has become a necessary connection to the human body.   I wonder how many people would opt for a cell phone implant?



When my wife and I were burning up the bed sheets we use to reach for a cigarette after sex.   I wonder if now the first thought of young couples in the after glow of sex is to reach for their cell phones and check their text messages?




(now after burning up the bed sheets we now take a nap.)
the Ol’Buzzard

  

8 comments:

  1. Hell, I bet some young people are on their cell phones DURING sex!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember the Borg from Star Trek. I seriously think the cell phone is the first step in the merging of we human beings with computers. Personally, I think it may be a good thing given the way we seem to be so hell bent on hating each other lately. Plus, there are a lot of us who could do with a more rational and less emotional prejudicial way of seeing things.

    I have to say I've been caught watching TV during the act.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rubye Jack - I have suspected faking it - but watching TV... that's blatant. What a killer to a male's ego....
      the Ol'Buzzard

      Delete
  3. I have a an issue of a French Comic Journal, Fluide Glacial, from 2003 that has one of the best and most offensive covers ever...This was on the regular newstands here...2 fat guys engaged in anal sex and both using cell phones...the guy on top is calling the guy on the bottom and is sayin "Coucou! You'll never guess where I'm calling you from!"...... Don't worry, it wasn't very graphic, but it was extremely hilarious! I have to find it...it's up in the attic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found it and posted it on my blog...yes, it's politically incorrect, but not really obscene and truly hilariously stoopid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 16 month old granddaughter can operate the i-Pad on her own, find her cartoons and entertain herself for an hour. As they say, at that age I was eating dirt.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."