Saturday, June 21, 2014

STILL HAVING TROUBLE...GOOGLE'S REVENGE?

To feed my own conspiracy theory perhaps Google is getting me back for all the complaining I have done about Google.   I still can read only one blog at a time (only the latest post) even though All Blogs is selected.   In order to read all the blogs I follow I am now having to bring them up one at a time from my Reading List.  
I am also having trouble getting on my dashboard and publishing.   It is enough to really turn you off blogging; but for some dumb reason I keep trying. 

The good news is that the weather here in western Maine is beautiful.  Day temps are in the low to mid seventies and night temps drop into the fifties: extremely comfortable.  

Today is Solstice - the longest day of the year - and from now on we will be losing daylight and moving toward Fall.   

Looking forward to the final season of True Blood that begins tomorrow.   I have to admit we are hooked on HBO.   Actually I drive my wife crazy because I will look at almost any vampire or werewolf movie back to the silent days and I love the old B-movie horror films - the cornier the better.

Back to Blogger: I tried deleting the blogs I follow and reinstalling them but that hasn't worked.  Also my wife has a blog that she reads - Starwitch of Maine - (doesn't post or comment) and we both have trouble signing in to our dashboard.   If we are on one dashboard we can't bring up a new sign in window to get to the other dashboard.   

Well, sorry for all the complaining.   Sometimes we just have to live with what we have.  
the Ol'Buzzard 

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."