Friday, August 10, 2012
THE OL’BUZZARD’S ANSWER TO WAR
THEY NEED A DOG IN THE FIGHT.
When two country leaders feel there is no alternative but to wage war there should be a new procedure required and overseen by the United Nations.
1. The top three ranking public officials of each country (President, Leader of the House and Leader of the Senate or their equivalent) should be brought to a United Nations facility in a neutral country.
2. The six leaders should be stripped naked, each given two single edge razor blades, and placed inside a secure room with no windows.
3. At a prescribed announcement the lights should be turned off and the leaders should be told to WAR.
4. No one should be released from the room until either an agreement is reached or there is only one side victorious.
5. All nations should agree to the outcome.
Think of all the lives of young men and women that would not be wasted; and think of the money that could be saved and better spent.