Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I KNOW YOU ARE TIRED OF HEARING ABOUT GOOGLE CHROME – BUT




I never had a problem loading pictures and videos to my blog on Google Chrome before a week ago.   I have two computers (actually one is my wife’s) and I am unable to load pics and vids on either computer when I am using Chrome as my search engine.  I am now posting my blog using Explorer and it works fine.   I am using Chrome for my search engine otherwise. 

When I am in Chrome and I click the little icon for Insert Video or Insert Image and a blank page comes up and the little rotating circle rotates – nothing else happens – I have to select the home icon to get off the blank page with the circle.

Like I noted – it worked fine up until about a week ago – and it is bugging the fuck out of me.   Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome on my computer and no difference. 

I can still post with chrome – just no pics or vids.

Sorry for bitching  (I never thought of it, but is bitching a sexist term?)
O’B 

One more note:  I just opened plain Google (not chrome) and was able to download pics and vids with no problem - my problem is only on Chrome.

2 comments:

  1. "Ol'Buzzard's World View" has been included in the Sites To See for this week. I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2012/08/sites-to-see_31.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the longest I couldn't watch video's with crome..and the part that pisses me off..it would show the commercial but not what I actually wanted to see..
    and now because of my fan/ pcu unit fuckup, I can't watch them at all, and have problems downloading pictures..but it's the computer not crome.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."