Monday, April 20, 2020

BLUE CHEESE SALAD DRESSING








Now that we can’t go out to eat, many are preparing  home cooked foods for the first time.     My favorite salad dressing is blue cheese, so I thought I would share this easy recipe.

·       Two parts sour cream
·       One part mayonnaise
·       One part cottage cheese
·       Two parts blue cheese (you can adjust this to your liking.)

Blend until smooth in a blender or food processor.   Will keep in a refrigerator up to five days. 


the Ol’Buzzard

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to imagine someone doing home cooked foods for the first time but I suspect you're right on the money with that!

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT: Ben Franklin said, "I imagine a man must have a good deal of vanity who believes, and a good deal of boldness who affirms, that all doctrines he holds are true, and all he rejects are false."